Christmasworld 2023 will take place both live in Frankfurt and digitally. Get the most out of your trade fair participation and take advantage of the Christmasworld Digital Extension and its versatile opportunities for interaction and networking. The use of the platform is included in the media package for exhibitors.
As an exhibitor, you can create and optimise your digital company profile even before Christmasworld begins. This will enable you to increase your reach and establish contacts with business partners relevant to you, not only on site but also via the Digital Extension.
During Christmasworld, you will benefit from a wide range of features that are available to you as part of the Digital Extension. Whether virtual product presentations, networking with other participants or streaming of events: we offer you the best mix of live trade fair experience and digital extension. In addition, the online platform can be connected to your nmedia.hub online shop/showroom.
Since you have access to the Digital Extension until 17 February 2023, you can follow up on everything after the trade fair at your leisure, download contacts and chat histories or follow up on leads. In addition, selected videos and presentations will be available to you and all other interested parties on demand on Conzoom Solutions after the trade fair.
When does it start?
- Opening of Christmasworld Digital Extension for exhibitors: 6 January 2023
- Opening of Christmasworld Digital Extension for visitors and press: 13 January 2023
Condition of participation
The exhibitor pass is the access authorization to the digital platform. Exhibitor passes are created in the exhibitor ticket portal (ATP).EXHIBITOR TICKET PORTAL
Further advantages of the Digital Extension
Take advantage of the potential of the Christmasworld Digital Extension and benefit from further advantages as an exhibitor:
International visibility through digital reach
- Optimised exhibitor search: easily maintain your online company profile yourself – as often and whenever you want. The data is automatically transferred to the Digital Extension. Our tip: Provide as much information as possible. This way you will achieve a higher range and visibility.
- Your profile will appear in many places, including the Christmasworld App, the interactive ground plan and the catalogue.
- Extended interaction options: Contact other Digital Extension users in real time through chats and 1-to-1 video calls. Whether from a laptop, tablet or smartphone – this feature can be used from various end devices.
- With new, digital possibilities of product presentation, direct order opportunities arise through the link to your nmedia.hub shop.
New contacts and targeted customer approach – we make prospects visible for you
You want to find new business contacts via the Digital Extension? No problem! We offer you:
- A Transparent and effective lead management
- A targeted customer approach through digital visitor profiles with information on the interests of the participants.
- A clear contact preparation. You will be notified of all digital trade visitors who view your online presence, search for you on the platform, watch a product video or a live session of your company.
Additional paid advertising opportunities
Would you like to make your company even more visible in the digital space? Here, you find all additional possibilities including contact for a non-binding discussion. Whether product presentations as a web session in the product and service stream or advertising options such as ads, banners, top of list – we will be happy to advise you.Contact us
Digital Extension in brief
Recording of the webinar
If you were unable to attend the webinar "Optimal use of the digital platform for exhibitors" on 10. January 2023, you can access the recording hereTO THE RECORDING