With free participation in our exclusive Premium Business Programme, we offer you a special ‘trade-fair package’ of visionary keynotes, practically oriented workshops, specifically themed guided tours and numerous great services for top decision makers for concept decorations. Read here how you can profit from them and participate.
The exclusive networking and lecture programme is aimed at top international decision makers for interior and exterior decorations in shopping centres, commercial enterprises, cities and municipalities, as well as Christmas-market and leisure-park operators, innovative designers and decoration agencies.
Christmasworld is the perfect framework for and, at the same time, a source of inspiration for Premium, the exclusive networking event and lecture programme. When you walk round the fair, for example, you will be able to make contact with large-scale and public decorations specialists and lighting manufacturers.
Christmasworld Premium has three theme days in 2018, each with a main topic. Friday, 26 January 2018, has as its theme 'Commercial properties, shopping centres and retail outlets'. Monday, 29 January 2018, is being organised by the German Federal Association for City and Town Marketing (Bundesvereinigung City- und Stadtmarketing Deutschland e. V. – bcsd) and its theme is 'Urban marketing and municipalities'. On Tuesday, 30 January 2018, it will be all about 'Shopfitting and Retail'.
Registration to Christmasworld Premium is no longer possible. Any questions? Then contact the Christmasworld Premium Team.
The benefits of taking part in Premium
- Premium Lounge with all-day catering throughout the fair
- Exclusive lectures and workshops on subjects tailored to your interests
- Free VIP parking at the Exhibition Centre
- Free admission on all days of the fair
- Free use of local public transport services (RMV) to and from the fair
- Free cloakroom service
- Chance to meet top international decision makers from the concept-decoration sector
- Chance to meet international experts from the sector
- The Premium programme 2018 (pdf, 1 MB)
Keynote Speaker at Premium
Experience three theme days with visionary keynote speeches and an exciting awards ceremony.
Friday, 26 January 2018
Theme day for commercial properties, shopping centres and retail outlets
Friday, 26 January 2018, has as its theme 'Commercial properties, shopping centres and retail outlets'. The keynote speaker on this day will be Steven Van Bellegham, one of the most radical forward thinkers on the transformation process in modern customer relations. His lecture will centre around his book 'Customers the day after tomorrow', due to be published in December 2017.
With guided tour afterwards.
Monday, 29 January 2018
Theme day for urban marketing and municipalities
Monday, 29 January 2018, is being organised by the German Federal Association for City and Town Marketing (Bundesvereinigung City- und Stadtmarketing Deutschland e. V. – bcsd) and its theme is 'Urban marketing and municipalities'. Andreas Reiter, founder of the ZTB Zukunftsbüro in Vienna and lecturer in trend and innovations management, knows "what is coming". In his keynote speech, 'City Whispering', he will explain what the urban landscape of the future will look like. The practice-oriented lecture and workshop will also tackle the role of politics, economic activity, and the use of social media.
With guided tour afterwards. The awards ceremony for the 'Best Christmas City' will mark the formal end to the day.
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Theme day for Shopfitting and Retail
On Tuesday, 30 January 2018, it will be all about 'Shopfitting and Retail'. The theme day will shed light on the future of the stationary retail trade, with a programme of lectures and a thematic tour of the fair. The keynote speaker on this day will be Dominik Brokelmann, CEO of the Brodos Group, who have been successfully putting into practice the concept of interlinking offline and online retail since 2015. In his lecture, 'The networked retail store', we will be talking about how stationary shops can win the battle of the retail channels.
With guided tour afterwards.
Participant impressions and opinions
I am certain, I’ll be able to use many of the stimulating ideas here today for the benefit of my own city. At all events, the trip to Frankfurt has been well worth it for me. I shall be able to use the points that Stefan Suchanek made as a checklist.
Christmasworld Premium is a profitable event for anyone who is responsible for displays in towns and cities. Form and content are creatively presented. We talk a lot about emotivity and individualisation and that is precisely what we experienced here today.
Christmasworld offers a wealth of inspiration. I am completely overwhelmed. I enjoy the guided tours of the halls led by industry professionals – with so many exhibitors they are very helpful. The lectures are an important source of information.
(As at: 08/2018)
§ 1 Scope
(1) The use of the website and services offered by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (hereinafter referred to as MFE) in relation to the membership in the business programme Christmasworld Premium is subject to the following conditions of membership.
(2) Only top decision-makers involved in sourcing the interior and exterior decoration for shopping centres, trading companies and municipalities together with any decoration or event companies or advertising agencies commissioned by them in respect of decoration work, are entitled to be a member, free of charge, of the business programme Christmasworld Premium.
§ 2 Registration
(1) Prior online registration of members is required before any of the services of the business programme Christmasworld Premium may be used. At the time of online registration, especially to prove the wholesalers attribute, personal data of members (including company, name, address, email address, telephone number) will be required and will be treated in accordance with the provisions of German data protection legislation.
(2) Members undertake to provide full and accurate information about themselves and their companies, as required by the registration process; they further undertake to inform MFE at email@example.com immediately of any subsequent changes to these information.
(3) MFE reserves the right to refuse registration to would-be members. The number of members is limited.
(4) After successful registration, applicants will receive an email confirming their membership in the business programme Christmasworld Premium or notification of refusal in case the applicant does not conform to the above-mentioned visitor group, or in case there are no more places available.
§ 3 Services
The services of the business programme Christmasworld Premium are listed on the Christmasworld website. The services that may be called upon through the business programme Christmasworld Premium after confirmation of registration has been received (including free admission ticket etc.) will be available solely to members of the business programme Christmasworld Premium. Services and benefits under the package may not, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties of any kind. No claim may be made for payment or other alternative in lieu of such services.
§ 4 Rights reserved by MFE
MFE may at all times revoke acceptance to the membership in the business programme Christmasworld Premium, without any obligation to give a reason of any kind and, in particular, if a member:
a) has given incorrect information at the time of registration,
b) has infringed these terms and conditions.
§ 5 Members’ obligations
Members must inform MFE immediately, if at any time they become aware that third parties have misused members’ details and material.
§ 6 Liability
(1) MFE shall not be liable for any material defects or defect of title (in particular, accuracy, freedom from error, freedom from industrial property rights or copyright with regard to third parties, completeness and/or serviceability) in respect of any services or information provided free of charge at christmasworld.messefrankfurt.com/premium, unless it results from gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
(2) MFE expressly distances itself from the content of the websites of others, for which there may be direct or indirect links at christmasworld.messefrankfurt.com/premium. MFE accepts no liability for either the content or the web pages. Responsibility for the content of such sites remains solely that of the individual provider.
(3) Downloads are undertaken at one's own risk. MFE accepts no liability for damage, such as may occur, through no fault of their own, as a result of downloading, installing, saving or using the software or content of their website.
§ 7 Changes to the terms and conditions
MFE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. This applies particularly to changes that are required as a result of compelling statutory regulation. Any such changes will be communicated to members by email or newsletter. They will be deemed to have been accepted, unless members decline to accept the change(s) within 14 days either by post or by email. In cases where members decline the changes, MFE reserves the right to cancel their contractual agreement with the member(s) within a month of receipt of notification of unwillingness to accept the new conditions.
§ 8 Opportunity to decline usage of data
Irrespective of and in addition to the statutory obligations pertaining to data storage, members may at any time withdraw their permission for their data to be stored, processed or used. For this they can simply contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that all requests not to use given member data for advertising or publicity purposes will be respected, the data of those who make such a request will be held in a separate, suitably blocked, list.
§ 9 Final condition
These conditions and the contract to which they pertain are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The court of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.