With free participation in our exclusive Premium Business Programme, we offer you a special ‘trade-fair package’ of the visionary keynote ‘Urban regeneration’, specifically themed guided tours and numerous great services for top decision makers for concept decorations. Read here how you can profit from them and participate.
The exclusive networking and lecture programme is aimed at top international decision makers for interior and exterior decorations in shopping centres, commercial enterprises, cities and municipalities, as well as Christmas-market and leisure-park operators, innovative designers and decoration agencies.
Christmasworld is the perfect framework for and, at the same time, a source of inspiration for Premium, the exclusive networking event and lecture programme. When you walk round the fair, for example, you will be able to make contact with large-scale and public decorations specialists and lighting manufacturers.
Also in 2020, the Business Programme Premium will feature a high-profile keynote speeche – this time featuring keynote speaker Ibrahim Ibrahim, CEO of Portland Design Associates London as well as the award ceremony for the "Best Christmas City" competition. He will demonstrate how the changes taking place to the retail industry will also lead to a process of urban renewal and will show the opportunities for all market participants which this offers.
Programme on 27 January 2020
the keynote address by Ibrahim Ibrahim on the Monday of the fair will be entitled "Urban regeneration: The internet will not kill shops, it will liberate them!" Among the topics which he will address will be that of how future shopping habits will impact on urban space: the functions of town and city centre and the demands which the retail trade must satisfy are subject to enormous changes. Towns and cities, trades and industries and other market players must cope with complex tasks if they are to stay attractive and viable. That can only succeed in a constructive collaboration.
In addition, exclusive tours are offered round Christmasworld. The tours will focus in particular on especially impressive concept decorations and large-scale illuminations.
The festive conclusion to the joint day will be provided by the prize-giving for the "Best Christmas City" competition. The competition, run by Christmasworld, the German Town and City Marketing Association (Bundesvereinigung City- und Stadtmarketing e.V.) and Public Marketing magazine, will be held for no less than the sixth time. The search is for atmospheric decoration and retail concepts, uniting retailing, food services and the hotel sector, plus further business and social partners, which will attract locals and tourists into town and city centres during Advent.
The benefits of taking part in Christmasworld Premium
- Free entry to Christmasworld on all days of the fair
- Access to the exclusive Premium Lounge on 27 January 2020 with all-day catering (Hall 8.1, Symmetrie Room)
- Keynote talk by Ibrahim Ibrahim on 27 January 2020
- Guided tours at Christmasworld on 27 January 2020
- Free use of the Tulip Lounge on all days of the fair
- Free use of local public transport services (RMV) to and from the fair
- Free VIP parking at the Exhibition Centre
- Free cloakroom service
- Chance to meet top international decision makers and experts from the concept-decoration sector
Registration for Christmasworld Premium
Taking part in the business programme Premium is free of charge. Registration deadline is 19 January 2020.
(As at: 08/2018)
§ 1 Scope
(1) The use of the website and services offered by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (hereinafter referred to as MFE) in relation to the membership in the business programme Christmasworld Premium is subject to the following conditions of membership.
(2) Only top decision-makers involved in sourcing the interior and exterior decoration for shopping centres, trading companies and municipalities together with any decoration or event companies or advertising agencies commissioned by them in respect of decoration work, are entitled to be a member, free of charge, of the business programme Christmasworld Premium.
§ 2 Registration
(1) Prior online registration of members is required before any of the services of the business programme Christmasworld Premium may be used. At the time of online registration, especially to prove the wholesalers attribute, personal data of members (including company, name, address, email address, telephone number) will be required and will be treated in accordance with the provisions of German data protection legislation.
(2) Members undertake to provide full and accurate information about themselves and their companies, as required by the registration process; they further undertake to inform MFE at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately of any subsequent changes to these information.
(3) MFE reserves the right to refuse registration to would-be members. The number of members is limited.
(4) After successful registration, applicants will receive an email confirming their membership in the business programme Christmasworld Premium or notification of refusal in case the applicant does not conform to the above-mentioned visitor group, or in case there are no more places available.
§ 3 Services
The services of the business programme Christmasworld Premium are listed on the Christmasworld website. The services that may be called upon through the business programme Christmasworld Premium after confirmation of registration has been received (including free admission ticket etc.) will be available solely to members of the business programme Christmasworld Premium. Services and benefits under the package may not, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties of any kind. No claim may be made for payment or other alternative in lieu of such services.
§ 4 Rights reserved by MFE
MFE may at all times revoke acceptance to the membership in the business programme Christmasworld Premium, without any obligation to give a reason of any kind and, in particular, if a member:
a) has given incorrect information at the time of registration,
b) has infringed these terms and conditions.
§ 5 Members’ obligations
Members must inform MFE immediately, if at any time they become aware that third parties have misused members’ details and material.
§ 6 Liability
(1) MFE shall not be liable for any material defects or defect of title (in particular, accuracy, freedom from error, freedom from industrial property rights or copyright with regard to third parties, completeness and/or serviceability) in respect of any services or information provided free of charge at christmasworld.messefrankfurt.com/premium, unless it results from gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
(2) MFE expressly distances itself from the content of the websites of others, for which there may be direct or indirect links at christmasworld.messefrankfurt.com/premium. MFE accepts no liability for either the content or the web pages. Responsibility for the content of such sites remains solely that of the individual provider.
(3) Downloads are undertaken at one's own risk. MFE accepts no liability for damage, such as may occur, through no fault of their own, as a result of downloading, installing, saving or using the software or content of their website.
§ 7 Changes to the terms and conditions
MFE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. This applies particularly to changes that are required as a result of compelling statutory regulation. Any such changes will be communicated to members by email or newsletter. They will be deemed to have been accepted, unless members decline to accept the change(s) within 14 days either by post or by email. In cases where members decline the changes, MFE reserves the right to cancel their contractual agreement with the member(s) within a month of receipt of notification of unwillingness to accept the new conditions.
§ 8 Opportunity to decline usage of data
Irrespective of and in addition to the statutory obligations pertaining to data storage, members may at any time withdraw their permission for their data to be stored, processed or used. For this they can simply contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com. In order to ensure that all requests not to use given member data for advertising or publicity purposes will be respected, the data of those who make such a request will be held in a separate, suitably blocked, list.
§ 9 Final condition
These conditions and the contract to which they pertain are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The court of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.
Participant impressions and opinions
“I am taking well-founded arguments home with me today. For me, the connection between perception psychology and lighting installations is extremely illuminating. And visiting Christmasworld offered me the corresponding solutions and examples of appropriate applications.“
“Professor Mikunda generates impulses that stick in the mind. For us, it is important to understand which elements work in the Christmas interpretation. Here at the fair, I find lots of inspiration – not only large-scale decorations but also in small things.“
“We are here because we construct leisure areas, for example, the German Pavilion in Dubai. It is possible to use the priming concept and the hypno-aesthetics that Mikunda describes at these places to make them ever more attractive.“
“It is not a question of presenting colourful decorations. Instead, the aim is to adapt a town’s brand in accordance with the Christmas motifs. For Kiel, these are clearly Nordic-maritime luminous objects.“
“Here, I can not only meet suppliers and manufacturers but also glean new ideas. The exchange of ideas and information with colleagues and competitors is extremely beneficial in terms of creativity and mutual trust. At Christmasworld, I discuss specific projects with my manufacturer personally.“
“The aim is to project the atmosphere of a city and to illuminate its core. The market offers technical innovations for this that help using digitalisation and LED technology. Here at the fair, I update my stock of knowledge accordingly.“