Christmasworld: International Trade Fair for Seasonal and Festive Decorations
Christmasworld is the world’s biggest trend and order platform for the international seasonal and festive decoration sector – and therefore the perfect B2B trade fair for a great start to the new business season. Christmasworld in Frankfurt am Main brings together manufacturers and retailers, as well as major commercial buyers from all over the world. Find out more about the complete spectrum to be seen at Christmasworld.
This is Christmasworld
The leading international trade fair for seasonal and festive decorations focuses on the busiest and most emotional time of the year. Simultaneously, it reveals the potential offered by seasonal decorations as supplementary driving forces for sales.
- an unrivalled overview of the market with the world’s biggest spectrum of seasonal and festive decorations
- the latest trends for Christmas and all festivities of the year
- fresh insights into future-oriented trend show, special exhibitions, expert lectures and workshops
- an inspiring exchange of information with manufacturers, experts and colleagues from all over the world
- valuable ideas for supplementary product lines from the concurrent Paperworld and Creativeworld trade fairs.
Product variety at Christmasworld
More than 1,080 exhibitors from 45 countries offer a unique spectrum of new festive and seasonal decorations – whether for consumers at home or large-scale applications in shopping centres, cities, hotels, etc.
That was Christmasworld 2019
Relive Christmasworld 2019 in our film
Impressions of Christmasworld 2019
‘At Christmasworld, we gather new ideas for window dressing and take lots of inspiration home with us for our design team. We will be coming back to Frankfurt again next year.’
‘Christmas is our life so we are prepared to travel the long way to Frankfurt at the other end of the world. Christmasworld primarily presents the latest design trends from Europe, as well as from Asia and the USA, and this makes the fair extremely valuable for us.’