The new concept of Christmasworld 2020 in the halls 8, 9, 11 and 12 provides for maximum inspiration and efficient ordering. Additionally Paperworld and Creativeworld offer valuable synergies. You can see how the halls are arranged and where the product groups are to be found here.
Christmasworld hall plan 2020
- Christmasworld hall plan 2020 incl. themes and events (PDF, 202 KB)
Christmasworld concept 2020
The new exhibition concept which have been successfully introduced in 2019 will be optimized and continued in 2020: Each hall will be developed a fresh and based around a ‘centerpiece’. The centerpieces will be different in kind for each hall. They might consist of a special exhibition area, a complementary programme of events or a networking or restaurant/café area.
That's what exhibitors say about the new concept:
‘The new plan in the halls has been successful; I like the way it is now designed as a round tour. Also the public is very high-quality, the international level very good, and orders have been good, as always.’
‘We like the new structure very much. That is reflected in what our visitors have told us, too. An important factor for us is our new-customer business, and here Christmasworld has brought something for us again. The level of visitor satisfaction is very good.’
‘Christmasworld is a really great fair. Well done! You had the heart to do something new in the shape of the new hall plan, and that was well prepared from our point of view. The fair went superbly.’
‘The new concept brought movement into the halls and I see that as very positive. Change brings progress and forces exhibitors, too, to revise their presentations. That is fundamental, if you are going to convince buyers of the importance of your collection.’
Christmas & seasonal decoration, Florists’ requisites & garden decoration, candles & fragrances, ribbons & wrapping
- Centerpiece: Floradecora, featuring fresh flowers and decorative plants, will be continued in Hall 8. Here it will create the best link between fresh flowers and seasonal decoration.
- Ideal supplementary product assortment for department stores, supermarkets, discounters, wholesalers, importers, exporters, mail order and online retailers, DIY stores, garden centres, florists, food retailers and hotels.
- Exhibitors: Kaemingk B.V., Edelman B.V., Boltze Gruppe GmbH, Heembloemex Deco B.V., Sandra Rich GmbH, Eurosand GmbH and many more.
Visual merchandising & light, christmas & seasonal decoration
- Effective eyecatchers for shopping centres, city marketing, decoration companies and visual merchandising, retail trades, retail chains, specialist retailers, large-volume outlets, mail order and online retailers, DIY stores and event agencies
- Exhibitors: Blachere Illumination S.A.S., Fotodiastasi, Inge's Christmas Decor GmbH, Globall Concept SA, Gnosjö, Konstsmide GmbH, Riffelmacher & Weinberger Christbaumschmuck-Fabrik GmbH & Co. KG and many more.
Christmas & seasonal decoration, florists’ requisites & garden decoration
- Centerpiece: Christmasworld Trends Area highlights the colours, designs and materials of the upcoming season and offers valuable suggestions for creating your product mix.
- Essential product ideas for specialist retailers, retail chains, florists, gift shops, garden centres and furniture stores.
- Exhibitors: Exotica Cor Mulder GmbH, Enzo de Gaspari, Gasper GmbH, IHR Ideal Home Range GmbH, Shishi AS, Fink GmbH & Co. KG, Lightmakers B.V. Light & Living, Räder GmbH and many more.
Christmas & Seasonal decoration
- Centerpiece: Christmas Delights – Seasonal delicacies and beverages for all special occasions during the year in a cosy Christmas market atmosphere.
- Valuable inspiration for specialist retailers, retail chains, department stores, supermarkets, discounters, wholesalers, importers, exporters, mail order companies, online retailers, drugstores, perfumeries and food retailers.
- The heart of Christmasworld in the newest, most modern exhibition hall.
- Exhibitors: Koopman International B.V., GILDE HANDWERK Macrander GmbH & Co. KG, Hoff-Interieur GmbH & Co. KG, Due Esse Christmas srl, Christmas Inspirations BV, G. Wurm GmbH + Co. KG and many more.
Christmasworld International Sourcing
- From florists’ supplies to seasonal decorations, from Christmas products to lighting – the joint and individual exhibition stands of Asian suppliers cover the entire product spectrum.
- Lucrative highlights for the high-volume business
- Manufacturers from Egypt, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine and Vietnam
- Centerpiece: The “Retail Boulevard” offers inspiration for attractively decorating sales space in garden centres, super markets, furniture stores, flower shops and DIY markets.
- Centerpiece: Decoration unlimited – the special presentation for out-of-the-ordinary displays in large areas, public spaces, shop windows and shops will be celebrating its tenth anniversary in Galleria 1. Here the focus will be particularly on creating a spellbinding kind of story-telling and a wow-wow experience for small and large sales-floor designs.
Looking for a place where you can have a little break from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair? On the exhibition grounds there is a selection of restaurants, markets, snack bars and café bars available.Restaurants & Cafés
Cloakrooms are located at the main entrances to all halls, as well as the “Portalhaus”, “City” and “Torhaus”. The cloakrooms are open until 7 p.m. If you come later, you can obtain your garments from the central cloakroom. The central cloakroom is open until 9 p.m. Please follow the signs. There is a charge of EUR 2.00 for items of clothing/for pieces of luggage.
Catholic pastoral care
The Trade Fair Chaplaincy is offerd by the Catholic City Church of Frankfurt and is supported by the Diocese of Limburg. The church center is located in Torhaus level 4.
Muslim prayer room
During the trade fair opening hours you will find the Muslim prayer room in Hall 10.4.