The new concept of Christmasworld 2019 in the halls 8, 9, 11 and 12 provides for maximum inspiration and efficient ordering. Additionally Paperworld and Creativeworld offer valuable synergies. You can see how the halls are arranged and where the product groups are to be found here.
Christmasworld 2019 hall plan
- Christmasworld hall plan 2019 incl. themes and events (pdf, 267 KB)
Christmasworld concept 2019
At Christmasworld the focus is on you and your purchasing requirements. Look forward to a completely new trade fair concept: The world’s leading trade fair for seasonal and festive decorations offers the prospect of more profitable business than ever before.
Each hall will get a new exhibitor layout, which will be developed a fresh and based around a ‘centerpiece’. The centerpieces will be different in kind for each hall. They might consist of a special exhibition area, a complementary programme of events or a networking or restaurant/café area.
Take some time now to get to know the new variety.
Florists’ requisites & garden decoration, candles & fragrances, ribbons & wrapping
- Centerpiece: Christmas Delights – Seasonal delicacies and beverages for all special occasions during the year in a cosy Christmas market atmosphere
- Ideal supplementary product assortment for department stores, supermarkets, discounters, wholesalers, importers, exporters, mail order and online retailers, DIY stores, garden centres, florists, food retailers and hotels
- Exhibitors (among others): Arpimex S.r.l., Boltze Gruppe, Decostar, Dijk Droogbloemen, Edelman, Heembloemex, Jodeco Glass, Kaemingk, National Tree Company, Piovaccari srl, Wiedemann
Floradecora – Fresh flowers & plants, plants and flower arrangement
- Market place for fresh flowers and decorative plants
- Fresh flowers and ornamental plants of all kinds, as well as a variety of services
- In Galleria 0, the new “retail boulevard” offers inspiration for attractively decorating sales space in garden centres, super markets, furniture stores, flower shops and DIY markets.
- Lucrative fast-moving items for garden centres, DIY stores, florists, large-volume outlets, food
Visual merchandising & light, christmas & seasonal decoration
- Effective eyecatchers for shopping centres, city marketing, decoration companies and visual merchandising, retail trades, retail chains, specialist retailers, large-volume outlets, mail order and online retailers, DIY stores and event agencies
- Exhibitors (among others): Blachere, Global Concept, Gnosjö Konstmide, Ilmex, Inge´s Christmas Decor, Krebs Glas Lauscha, Krinner, MK Illumination, Riffelmacher & Weinberger, Sirius or Weihnachtsland
Christmas & seasonal decoration, florists’ requisites & garden decoration
- Centerpiece: Christmasworld Trends 2019/20 : The Trend Area highlights the colours, designs and materials of the 2019/2020 season and offers valuable suggestions for creating your product mix.
- Essential product ideas for specialist retailers, retail chains, florists, gift shops, garden centres and furniture stores
- Exhibitors (among others): DPI, Dagmara SP Z.O.O., Enzo de Gasperi, Exotica Cor Mulder, Fink, Gasper, Goodwill, Inge´s Christmas Decor, Jasaco N.V., J. Kersten, Kaheku, Shisi AS, Wendt & Kühn, Werner Voß, Weihnachtsland
Christmas & Seasonal decoration
- Centerpiece: Special show by 2dezign - special presentation for out-of-the-ordinary displays in large areas, public spaces, shop windows and shops
- Valuable inspiration for specialist retailers, retail chains, department stores, supermarkets, discounters, wholesalers, importers, exporters, mail order companies, online retailers, drugstores, perfumeries and food retailers
- The heart of Christmasworld in the newest, most modern exhibition hall: it will be possible to expand the very popular ‘Christmas & Seasonal decoration’ segment.
- Exhibitors (among others): Bukowski Design AB, Christmas Inspiration, Coen Bakker Deco, Det Gamle Apotek A/S, Due Esse Christmas, AM Design, Baden, Casablanca, Gilde, Goldbach, Hoff or Koopman
Christmasworld International Sourcing
- From florists’ supplies to seasonal decorations, from Christmas products to lighting – the joint and individual exhibition stands of Asian suppliers cover the entire product spectrum.
- Lucrative highlights for the high-volume business
- Manufacturers from Egypt, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine and Vietnam
Looking for a place where you can have a little break from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair? Shortly before the Christmasworld, you will find an overview of all the restaurants, markets, snack bars and café bars on the exhibition grounds, here.
Cloakrooms are located at the main entrances to all halls, as well as the “Portalhaus”, “City” and “Torhaus”. The cloakrooms are open until 7 p.m. If you come later, you can obtain your garments from the central cloakroom. The central cloakroom is open until 9 p.m. Please follow the signs. There is a charge of EUR 2.00 for items of clothing/for pieces of luggage.