The concept of Christmasworld 2021 in the halls 8, 9, 11 and 12 provides for maximum inspiration and efficient ordering. Additionally Paperworld and Creativeworld offer valuable synergies. You can see how the halls are arranged and where the product groups are to be found here.
Overview and concept
Each hall will be developed a fresh and based around a ‘centerpiece’. The centerpieces will be different in kind for each hall. They might consist of a special exhibition area, a complementary programme of events or a networking or restaurant/café area.
Christmas & seasonal decoration, Florists’ requisites & garden decoration, candles & fragrances, ribbons & wrapping
- The product group Floradecora, featuring fresh flowers and decorative plants, will be continued in Hall 8. Here it will create the best link between fresh flowers and seasonal decoration.
- Ideal supplementary product assortment for department stores, supermarkets, discounters, wholesalers, importers, exporters, mail order and online retailers, DIY stores, garden centres, florists, food retailers and hotels.
Visual merchandising & light, christmas & seasonal decoration
- Effective eyecatchers for shopping centres, city marketing, decoration companies and visual merchandising, retail trades, retail chains, specialist retailers, large-volume outlets, mail order and online retailers, DIY stores and event agencies.
Christmas & seasonal decoration, florists’ requisites & garden decoration
- Centerpiece: Christmasworld Trends Area highlights the colours, designs and materials of the upcoming season and offers valuable suggestions for creating your product mix.
- Essential product ideas for specialist retailers, retail chains, florists, gift shops, garden centres and furniture stores.
Christmas & Seasonal decoration
- Centerpiece: Christmas Delights – Seasonal delicacies and beverages for all special occasions during the year in a cosy Christmas market atmosphere.
- Valuable inspiration for specialist retailers, retail chains, department stores, supermarkets, discounters, wholesalers, importers, exporters, mail order companies, online retailers, drugstores, perfumeries and food retailers.
- The heart of Christmasworld in the newest, most modern exhibition hall.
Christmasworld International Sourcing
- From florists’ supplies to seasonal decorations, from Christmas products to lighting – the joint and individual exhibition stands of Asian suppliers cover the entire product spectrum.
- Lucrative highlights for the high-volume business.
- Centerpiece: The “Retail Boulevard” offers inspiration for attractively decorating sales space in garden centres, super markets, furniture stores, flower shops and DIY markets.
- Centerpiece: Decoration unlimited – the special presentation for out-of-the-ordinary displays in large areas, public spaces, shop windows and shops will be celebrating its tenth anniversary in Galleria 1. Here the focus will be particularly on creating a spellbinding kind of story-telling and a wow-wow experience for small and large sales-floor designs.
Restaurants, Snack & Café Bars, Markets
Looking for a place where you can have a little break from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair? On the exhibition grounds there is a selection of restaurants, markets, snack bars and café bars available.Restaurants & Cafés
Cloakrooms are located at the main entrances to all halls, as well as the “Portalhaus”, “City” and “Torhaus”. The cloakrooms are open until 7 p.m. If you come later, you can obtain your garments from the central cloakroom. The central cloakroom is open until 9 p.m. Please follow the signs. There is a charge of EUR 2.00 for items of clothing/for pieces of luggage.
Prayer Room during Christmasworld
Catholic pastoral care
The Trade Fair Chaplaincy is offerd by the Catholic City Church of Frankfurt and is supported by the Diocese of Limburg. The church center is located in Torhaus level 4.
Muslim prayer room
During the trade fair opening hours you will find the Muslim prayer room in Hall 10.4.